Bex and Amanda come together to catch up on what has been going on in their lives and what they have planned for the coming months.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- A firm believer in trusting the process, Bex explains how she approaches her own injuries and the importance of making the most of a bad situation.
- Amanda talks about handling young horses and how regardless of experience level, every equestrian should take safety seriously.
- Have you ever heard of spelling a horse? No, it’s got nothing to do with magic or English. Amanda and Bex talk about managing your young horse, including knowing when and how long to rest them.
- Always one to do the best for her horses, Bex talks about her recent experience with a horse whisperer!
- The equestrian lifestyle isn’t for everyone. Bex and Amanda think back on their choices and how although it can be hard, they wouldn’t have it any other way.
All this and so much more in this episode of THE EQUESTRIAN EXPERIENCE.
Brought to you by major sponsor Bates Saddles.